Breed-specific legislation/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Breed-specific legislation, or pages that link to Breed-specific legislation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Breed-specific legislation. Needs checking by a human.
- Dog : Domesticated canine often kept as a pet or as a working animal and known as 'man's best friend'.
- German Shepherd Dog : Breed of large dog developed in Germany, having a dense grayish to brownish or black coat and often trained to assist the police and guide the blind.
- Kennel club : Society dedicated to the welfare of purebred dogs that sponsor trials and shows, and keep purebred registries.
- Miniature Fox Terrier : A small Australian vermin-routing terrier, developed from 19th Century Fox Terriers and Fox Terrier types.
- Mixed-breed dog : Dog that has characteristics of two or more types of breeds, or is a descendant of feral or pariah dog populations.
- Pedigree papers : Set of documents from an authorised breed registry that attests to the purebred status of an animal.
- Purebred : Cultivated varieties or cultivars of an animal species, achieved through the process of selective breeding of individuals of unmixed lineage over many generations.
- Rottweiler : A large breed of dog known for its great physical strength and strong protective instinct.