Blast (explosives)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Blast (explosives), or pages that link to Blast (explosives) or to this page or whose text .
- Explosives : Explosive agent; a compound or mixture susceptible of a rapid chemical reaction, as gunpowder, or nitroglycerin.
- Fluid dynamics : The branch of physics that deals with the flow of fluids, i.e., liquids and gases.
- Mach effect : As a result of very large explosions in air, an interaction between the direct shock wave and the shock wave(s) reflected from the ground, which causes combined overpressure on the surface of the earth
- Warhead : That part of a military weapon, which actively moves to strike a target, that causes the desired destructive effect on the target
- Gravity bomb : A bomb with no supplemental propulsion, whose trajectory is determined by initial velocity and gravity, or by the action of aerodynamic control surfaces.