Birdsong: Vocalizations that birds learn.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Bird : The class of animals (aves) that can be distinguished from all other living animals by the presence of feathers.
- Vocal learning : The ability of an organism to imitate sounds not inborn to it.
- Subsong : The songs produced by adolescent songbirds, similar to the babbling stage in human language development.
- Spoken language : An example of language produced using some of the articulatory organs, e.g. the mouth, vocal folds or lungs, or intended for production by these organs; alternatively, the entire act of communicating verbally - what people mean or intend, the words they use, their accent, intonation and so on.
- Origin of music : The evolutionary background of the human capacity for music.
- Evolution of language : Add brief definition or description
- Human uniqueness : A theoretical concept in evolutionary studies, often used in discussions about the evolution of biological traits found in humans.