Battle of Khe Sanh/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Battle of Khe Sanh, or pages that link to Battle of Khe Sanh or to this page or whose text .
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- B-52 : United States Air Force heavy bomber, first version flown in 1952, entered service in 1961, expected to stay operational until at least 2030
- MSQ-77 : Vietnam War-era bombing accuracy tracking radar. originally for training but adapted for use in guiding B-52 strikes against targets in South Vietnam, and other applications including ground controlled approach
- United States Marine Corps : A branch of the United States Armed Forces, with primary responsibilities as naval infantry and in amphibious warfare, are organized in Marine Air-Ground Task Forces capable of serving as up to corps headquarters with integrated close air support
- Tet Offensive : A Communist offensive in the Vietnam War, possibly part of a larger strategy, in early 1968. The attackers suffered massive casualties and held no ground, but they achieved the turning of U.S. political opinion against continuing large-scale involvement in the war.