Barry Goldwater/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Barry Goldwater, or pages that link to Barry Goldwater or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Roots of American conservatism : Those formative events that led to the modern American conservative movement
- U.S. Senate : The upper house of the United States Congress.
- Vietnam, war, and the United States : The interactions of the Vietnam War with United States domestic politics and public opinion, and, in turn, how domestic considerations affected the military situation
- Arizona : 48th state of the USA
- U.S. Republican Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- John F. Kennedy : American politician (1917-1963); president 1961-1963; assassinated in Dallas.
- Fifth Party System : In U.S. political history, the period from 1932 to the present, also called New Deal Era during the presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States, Republican.
- Nelson Rockefeller : Add brief definition or description
- Lyndon B. Johnson : American politician (1908-1973); president 1963–1969; known for his civil rights bills and "The Great Society".
- New Deal Coalition : The alignment of interest groups and voting blocks who supported the New Deal and voted for Democratic presidential candidates from 1932 until approximately 1966.
- Richard Nixon : American politician (1913–1994); President of the United States 1969–1974. Known for ending the Vietnam War and for the Watergate scandal.
- SR-71 Blackbird : An advanced, long-range, Mach 3 strategic reconnaissance aircraft developed from the Lockheed YF-12A and A-12 aircraft by the Lockheed Skunk Works.