SR-71 Blackbird/Related Articles
- See also changes related to SR-71 Blackbird, or pages that link to SR-71 Blackbird or to this page or whose text .
- Imagery intelligence : the practice of taking and interpreting visible and infrared light photographs and video, radar imagery, and other ways to form pictures of subjects of interest
- Intelligence (information gathering) : The practice of finding information on opponents, or potential opponents.
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).
- Measurement and signature intelligence : A variety of intelligence gathering disciplines complementary to the technical "mainstream" of imagery intelligence and signals intelligence.
- OXCART : Add brief definition or description
- Heat shield : Add brief definition or description
- Kelly Johnson : Add brief definition or description
- Ben Rich : Add brief definition or description
- U-2 Dragon Lady : A high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft that remains a key U.S. intelligence collection platform.
- Stealth : The popular term for a collection of techniques that make a military vehicle (air, space, land, sea, or undersea) hard to detect and harder to direct weapons against
- National Reconnaissance Office : An agency of the United States intelligence community, which designs, procures, launches, and operates intelligence satellites and certain aircraft/UAV platforms. It does not analyze their output.
- Aurora aircraft : Add brief definition or description
- James Gilbert Baker : Add brief definition or description
- Surface-to-air missile : A guided missile fired from land or water, to destroy aircraft and possibly missiles; naval versions may have a secondary anti-shipping missile capability
- United States Strategic Command : The U.S. unified headquarters for the missions of worldwide nuclear and conventional precision strike; command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance in support of strategic operations; global network operations of the Global Information Grid, information operations, ballistic missile defense, and reduction of Weapons of Mass Destruction threats
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency : A United States Department of Defense organization responsible for interpretation of imagery and geospatial intelligence, as well as geodesic surveys and mapmaking, including missile targeting reference data