B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia/Related Articles
- See also changes related to B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia, or pages that link to B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Needs checking by a human.
- Cyclophosphamide : A medication and immunosuppressive agent used to treat lymphoma and leukemia.
- Fludarabine : An antineoplastic agent used for palliative treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Leukemia : Progressive but treatable disease of the leukocytes in the blood and their precursors in bone marrow; classified by the maturity of the proliferating cells
- Rituximab : Chimeric monoclonal antibody against the protein CD20, which is primarily found on the surface of B cells, and used in the treatment of many lymphomas, and leukaemias.