- See also changes related to Rituximab, or pages that link to Rituximab or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rituximab. Needs checking by a human.
- Antineoplastic agent : Drug that prevents the development, maturation, or spread of neoplastic cells.
- B-Cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia : Chronic leukaemia characterized by abnormal B-lymphocytes and often generalized lymphadenopathy.
- Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia : Disease formerly considered a form of interstitial pneumonia, but may be associated with toxic fumes, infection, and connective tissue disease.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Lymphoma : A malignancy of the lymphoid immune cells.
- Rheumatoid arthritis : A chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack the joints.