Astronomical Unit/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Astronomical Unit, or pages that link to Astronomical Unit or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Solar system : The sun and the planets orbiting it.
- Sun : The star that defines our solar system.
- Earth : The third planet from the Sun in our solar system; the only place in the universe known by humanity to harbor life.
- Lightyear : Add brief definition or description
- Parsec : Unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is one second of arc and equal to 3.258 light-years, 3.086 × 1013 kilometers, or 1.918 × 1013 miles.
- Unit (measurement) : A basic quantity, multiples or parts of which are used to express other measured quantities.