Astronomical Unit/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Astronomical Unit, or pages that link to Astronomical Unit or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Solar system : Our sun, Sol and the astronomical objects, like Planet Earth, gravitationally bound to it
- Sun : The star that defines our solar system.
- Earth : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Earth (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Lightyear : Add brief definition or description
- Parsec : Unit of astronomical length based on the distance from Earth at which stellar parallax is one second of arc and equal to 3.258 light-years, 3.086 × 1013 kilometers, or 1.918 × 1013 miles.
- Unit (measurement) : A basic quantity, multiples or parts of which are used to express other measured quantities.