Aromatic hydrocarbons/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Aromatic hydrocarbons, or pages that link to Aromatic hydrocarbons or to this page or whose text .
- Organic chemistry : The scientific study of the structure, properties, composition, reactions, and preparation (by synthesis or by other means) of chemical compounds of carbon and hydrogen, which may contain any number of other elements.
- Aromatic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Hydrocarbons : A class of molecules that contain only carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Benzene : A six carbon aromatic compound commonly used in industry as a precursor for other important aromatics such as toluene, or benzoic acid.