Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apollo may refer to:
- Apollo program: A human spaceflight program undertaken by NASA during the years 1961–1975 with the goal of conducting manned moon landing missions.
- Apollo Command-Service Module: Three-man spacecraft built for NASA by North American Aviation, and one of the two spacecraft that were utilized for the Apollo program, along with the Lunar Module, to land astronauts on the Moon.
- Apollo (Greek mythology): In Greek mythology, the god of prophecy, music, poetry, medicine, healing and light, later associated with the Sun.
- Apollo Theater, a landmark performance venue in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City
- Apollo (butterfly), a butterfly of the Papilionidae family.
- Apollo Moon landing hoax claims: Beliefs that the Project Apollo landings on the Moon were faked by the U.S. government and did not actually happen.