Alan Turing/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Alan Turing, or pages that link to Alan Turing or to this page or whose text .
- Cryptology : The theory and practice of protecting the content of communications, and of defeating the protective measures
- Developmental biology : The study of how cells grow and interact to form an organism.
- Statistics : A branch of mathematics that specializes in enumeration, or counted, data and their relation to measured data.
- Banburismus : Add brief definition or description
- Turing machine : Add brief definition or description
- Turing test : A test for artificial intelligence proposed by Alan Turing; if a computer can handle conversation well enough to appear human, then it must be behaving intelligently.
- ULTRA : ULTRA was the main code word, in the Second World War, for British signals intelligence directed at Nazi Germany.
- Halting problem : The task to decide whether a certain computer (executing a certain program) will eventually stop.
- Reaction–diffusion equations : Add brief definition or description
- Fibonacci phyllotaxis : Add brief definition or description
- Morphogenesis : The formation of biological structure during development.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Artificial intelligence : The field of science and engineering involved with the study, design and manufacture of systems that exhibit qualities such as adaptivity, complexity, goal pursuit, reactiveness to surroundings, and others that are commonly attributed to "intelligence."