Afrikaner nationalism/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Afrikaner nationalism, or pages that link to Afrikaner nationalism or to this page or whose text .
- Nationalism : Strong belief that the interests of a particular nation-state are of primary importance.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Afrikaner Party : A South African political party from 1941 to 1951
- Apartheid : The ideological and policy program that dictated racial identity and race relations in South Africa, 1948-1990
- National Party (South Africa) : A South African political party, known especially for its implementation of apartheid.
- Afrikaans language : West-Germanic language descended from and still closely related to Dutch; spoken by many people in South Africa and Namibia.