1 CE/Related Articles
< 1 CEJump to navigation Jump to search
- Calendar : A method used for keeping time on a scale of years.
- Year : A unit of time measurement that corresponds to one revolution of the earth around the sun, approximately 365¼ days.
- Christian era : Add brief definition or description
- Common era : Add brief definition or description
- Jesus Christ : Add brief definition or description
- Zero : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Zero (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.