Winter of Discontent/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Winter of Discontent, or pages that link to Winter of Discontent or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Trade union : A modern organization of workers, arising in the second half of the 19th century and representing workers in a single occupation (e.g. steelworkers, miners or teachers) or a broader class of workers (e.g. office workers).
- James Callaghan : (27 March 1912 - 26 March 2005), British Labour prime minister of the United Kingdom, serving one term 1976 to 1980.
- Labour Party (UK) : Political party in the United Kingdom, founded at the start of the 20th century, and has been seen since 1920 as the principal party of the Left.
- 1979 United Kingdom general election : Add brief definition or description