Victor Davis Hanson/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Victor Davis Hanson, or pages that link to Victor Davis Hanson or to this page or whose text .
- Classics : A branch of the Humanities dealing with language, literature, history, art, and other aspects of the ancient Mediterranean world.
- Military History : Add brief definition or description
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- The Father of Us All : 2010 book by Victor Davis Hanson, on military history and historiography
- Restructuring of the U.S. political right : A broad category of efforts to regain U.S. political dominance by various combinations of social, fiscal, and national security ideologies, generally seen as of the Right and possibly U.S. Republican Party, as opposed to the center-left position of the Barack Obama administration and the Democratic-controlled Congress
- Hoover Institution : A long-established think tank at Stanford University, of generally American conservative ideology and respected academic quality; founded by President Herbert Hoover
- Center for Security Policy : An American conservative research and policy advisory group, founded by Frank Gaffney, Jr., focused on the preservation of all aspects of American national power
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- 2008 United States presidential election : The 55th quadrennial United States presidential election held on November 4, 2008.