Van der Waals molecule/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Van der Waals molecule, or pages that link to Van der Waals molecule or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Van der Waals molecule. Needs checking by a human.
- Hydrogen bond : A non-covalent and non-ionic chemical bond involving a hydrogen atom and either Fluorine, Nitrogen, or Oxygen.
- Johannes Diderik van der Waals : (1837 – 1923) Dutch scientist, proposed the van der Waals equation of state for gases.
- Van der Waals (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Van der Waals equation : An equation of state for a fluid composed of particles that have a non-zero size and a pairwise attractive inter-particle force.
- Van der Waals forces : Weak forces between (closed-shell) atoms and molecules. Attractive for long distances, repulsive for short distances. Sometimes used as synonym for the attractive London (dispersion) force (the only attractive force between noble gases).