Tuyen Quang Province/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tuyen Quang Province, or pages that link to Tuyen Quang Province or to this page or whose text .
- Vietnam : A country in Southeast Asia, neighboring China, Laos, and Cambodia, and with seacoast on the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea. Now the unified Socialist Republic of Vietnam, under a Communist government with a market economic system, it spawned from ancient kingdoms, was a colony called French Indochina, and was partitioned into the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) between 1954 and 1975.
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- China-Vietnam border : Add brief definition or description
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Third Indochina War : An approximate time period, with the Chinese invasions of Vietnam in 1979 and 1984 as clearly within it, and possibly extending from the first fighting between People's Army of Viet Nam and Khmer Rouge troops in 1973, to the peace treaty for Cambodia in 1991, to the last Khmer Rouge surrender in 1999.
- Cao Bang Province : A province of Vietnam, on the border with China, containing Ho Chi Minh's 1941 headquarters
- Lao Cai Province : A province in the north of Vietnam, on the China-Vietnam border, neighboring Lai Chau Province, Ha Giang Province and Yen Bai Province
- National Highway 2 (Vietnam) : Add brief definition or description
- Ha Giang Province : A Vietnamese province on the Chinese border, which was China's primary target in the 1984 invasion
- Viet Tri Province : Add brief definition or description
- Yen Bai Province : Add brief definition or description