Transport Phenomena/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Transport Phenomena, or pages that link to Transport Phenomena or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Distillation Design : A chemical engineering book that completely covers the design of industrial distillation columns.
- Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering : First published in 1956, this is the seventh edition of one of the oldest chemical enginering textbooks still in widespread use.