From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Thuringia, or pages that link to Thuringia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Thuringia. Needs checking by a human.
- Bavaria : The southernmost state in Germany whose capital is Münich (München).
- Bundesländer : The largest political subdivisions of Austria and Germany.
- Erfurt : Capital city of Thuringia and is the main city nearest to the geographical centre of Germany.
- Germany : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 82.4 million; capital Berlin), with the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea to the north; Poland and the Czech Republic to the east; Switzerland and Austria to the south; and France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west; founding member of the European Union.
- Johann Sebastian Bach : German composer (1685-1750).
- Martin Luther : German theologian and monk (1483-1546); led the Reformation; believed that salvation is granted on the basis of faith rather than deeds.
- Saxony : Federal state in the eastern part of Germany.