From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Thanksgiving, or pages that link to Thanksgiving or to this page or whose text .
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Socialization : Process by which individuals learn skills, attitudes, values, and patterns of behaviour that enable them to function within a particular culture.
- Plymouth Colony : English colony in North America, 1620-1691, until it was absorbed by Massachusetts.
- Harvest Festival : An autumn celebration of the harvest in the United Kingdom.
- Turkey (bird) : The name for either of two large North American birds in the genus Meleagris.
- Cranberry : the common name given to any of several related plants in the genus vaccinium, but especially to the fruit of vaccinium oxycoccos.
- Christmas : Winter holiday beginning on 25th December; originated as a pagan festival but was adopted by early Christians to observe the birth of Jesus, and today is a major international event regardless of religious background.
- Boston, Massachusetts : A city in the north-east of the United States of America, capital of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Eggnog : Special-occasion punch made from raw eggs, milk, cream, and a large quantity of sugar.
- Presence : A 1976 studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin. Also known by the title Obelisk.
- Pumpkin : Round, orange fruits produced by varieties of the species Cucurbita moschata, Cucurbita pepo, and Cucurbita maxima.
- Tryptophan : One of four common aromatic amino acids in proteins.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description