Tel Aviv/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Tel Aviv
- See also changes related to Tel Aviv, or pages that link to Tel Aviv or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Tel Aviv. Needs checking by a human.
- Belz (Hasidic group) : A Hasidic Judaism group originating in western Ukraine, and now based in Jerusalem.
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Capital (city) : Usually a major city, where the country's government is typically found.
- Caroline Glick : Senior Fellow on the Middle East, Center for Security Policy; Hasbara speakers bureau; contributing editor, The Jerusalem Post; contributor, Family Security Matters; Member of Oslo Negotiating Team; Israeli Prime Minister’s Office: Assistant Foreign Policy Advisor (1997-1998)
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Eli Mohar : (1948—2006) Israeli songwriter and newspaper columnist for Ha'ir.
- Gilad Atzmon : (June 9, 1963- ) A jazz musician and composer, writer and Palestinian solidarity activist based in London, who grew up in Israel, and regards himself as a Hebrew-speaking Palestinian.
- Hebrew language : A semitic language used by ancient Israelites and Jewish communities, and revived as a modern language by Israeli Jews.
- Israel : Country in the Middle East.
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- New York City : The largest city in the United States of America and a world center of finance, commerce, communications, and the arts.
- UNESCO : Specialized agency of the UN, created in 1946, to aid peace by promoting international cooperation in education, science, and culture.
- Yoni Rechter : An Israeli musician, composer, and singer.