Talk:Pro-democracy movement in Burma
Please do not touch this article for now. I am doing it for a class. Thank you. (Chunbum Park 03:22, 20 March 2010 (UTC))
- OK. Good luck with your class - Ro Thorpe 13:55, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
- Putting it on Citizendium does get me very busy with writing. (Chunbum Park 23:58, 22 March 2010 (UTC))
- I submitted it, so it's open to other people's contributions. Thank you. (Chunbum Park 01:12, 24 March 2010 (UTC))
Do the citations in the main article refer to full references in the bibliography or external links section?
I don't know if you'd want to consider this for the Military Workgroup, since a military dictatorship is involved.
A few other sources that might or might not be in the bibliography/external links:
- Freedom House "Worst of the Worst" report, Burma
- Human Rights Watch Burma page
- International Crisis Group
- Human trafficking in Burma
--Howard C. Berkowitz 20:13, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- HeyHiHello! The citations refer exclusively to the bibliography section. You are right - it should be in in the purview of the Military Workgroup (in which case you could nominate it for approval if it meets the standards). Thank you for the links, I'll look at them right now. (Chunbum Park 22:29, 26 May 2010 (UTC))
- I've not yet read it -- on the way to the animal hospital this morning -- but the International Crisis Group has a report on the upcoming elections at http://www.crisisgroup.org/en/regions/asia/south-east-asia/burma-myanmar/B105-the-myanmar-elections.aspx. Howard C. Berkowitz 13:56, 27 May 2010 (UTC)