From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/TSEC-. Needs checking by a human.
- AN- : U.S. military nomenclature for electronic equipment, following the Joint Electronics Type Designation System
- Defense Information Systems Network : The shared Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) terrestrial digital communications system for the U.S. military, onto which are layered routed networks such as NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS
- FASTLANE : A family of U.S. National Security Agency approved encryption devices for Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) transmission systems
- Local area network : A range of techniques for interconnecting multiple computers, over physical media such as wire or over wireless radio, within a limited geographic area, typically multiples of 100 meters.
- TACLANE : A family, designated TSEC/KG-175, of bulk encryption devices specified by the National Security Agency, which work with high-speed IEEE 802.3/Ethernet interfaces
- TROJAN SPIRIT : A U.S. military communications system for handling the most highly classified intelligence information in field headquarters, which also provides field units with connectivity to worldwide high-security networks