TROJAN SPIRIT/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to TROJAN SPIRIT, or pages that link to TROJAN SPIRIT or to this page or whose text .
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Compartmented control system : A set of controls, in addition to a regular national security classifications, that adds additional security restrictions to especially sensitive information
- JWICS : A military and intelligence communications system approved for classified information designated collateral TOP SECRET, as well as any information in a compartmented control system such as Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) or Special Access Program (SAP)
- AN/TSQ-190(V) : A Special Purpose Intelligence Remote Integrated [satellite] Terminal (TROJAN SPIRIT II) that provides field commands with access to intelligence processing and dissemination systems, including national networks such as JWICS.
- Joint Network Node : A transportable communications routing and circuit-switching node, designed as a transition into the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical
- Warfighter Information Network–Tactical (WIN-T) : Deployed in several increments of increasing capability, this is the partially deplyed tactical communications system for the U.S. Army, which have far more bandwidth and is becoming a mobile "on the move" self-organizing network; sometimes called the "tactical internet" Through the Army Battle Command System, it interfaces to the Global Information Grid.