From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/System. Needs checking by a human.
- Communication : The set of interactive processes that create shared meaning.
- Computer science : The study of how computers work, and the algorithms, data structures and design principles used in their operation and programming.
- Connectionism : An approach in the fields of artificial intelligence, cognitive science, neuroscience, psychology and philosophy of mind which models mental or behavioral phenomena as the emergent processes of interconnected networks of simple units.
- Ecosystem : A space in which multiple biological species interact.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system; this term is used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on.
- MediaWiki : Wiki engine used to power Wikipedia and Citizendium; open source and written in PHP.
- Operations research : A set of quantitative techniques for optimum decisionmaking, often with uncertainty, which were first used to solve military operational problems
- Political system : Recursive structures for transforming existing values into political demands and supports which provoke authoritative decisions allocating values and lead to consequences which, in turn, provoke new patterns of demands and supports.
- Solar system : The sun and the planets orbiting it.
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.
- Systems engineering : Interdisciplinary field of engineering that focuses on how complex engineering projects should be designed and managed.