From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Symbolism, or pages that link to Symbolism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Symbolism. Needs checking by a human.
- Astrology : Any belief that correlates the patterns and positions of celestial bodies to human personalities, human affairs, or terrestrial events.
- Catalog of Art Nouveau organizations : Add brief definition or description
- Chinese characters : (simplified Chinese 汉字; traditional Chinese: 漢字) are symbols used to write varieties of Chinese and - in modified form - other languages; world's oldest writing system in continuous use.
- Language (general) : A type of communication system; this term is used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on.
- Latin America : The region of the Americas that shares a common tradition and historical heritage of European colonization, mostly Iberian.
- Mandarin language : (traditional Chinese 官話, simplified 官话; pinyin Guānhuà) Sino-Tibetan language, the standard form of which constitutes 'Standard Chinese'; world's largest language by speakers, with approximately 900,000,000 users.
- Natural language : A communication system based on sequences of acoustic, visual or tactile symbols that serve as units of meaning.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Simile : A comparison used in literature which employs the use of "like" or "as" to reference one construct to another.
- Sympathetic magic : The cultural concept that a symbol, or small aspect, of a more powerful entity can, as desired by the user, invoke or compel that entity