Mandarin language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Mandarin language, or pages that link to Mandarin language or to this page or whose text .
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Chinese language : Collective term for varieties of the Sino-Tibetan language family spoken in China; linguistically several different languages, but in broad cultural terms often seen as a single form.
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Chinese characters : (simplified Chinese 汉字; traditional Chinese: 漢字) are symbols used to write varieties of Chinese and - in modified form - other languages; world's oldest writing system in continuous use.