Sympathetic magic/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sympathetic magic, or pages that link to Sympathetic magic or to this page or whose text .
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Magic : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Magic (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing
- Symbolism : The act of creating a concept, thing, object, or idea that represents an abstraction or an instance of that abstraction.
- Cargo cult : A group of social movements that began in Melanesia in the late nineteenth century which believe that manufactured goods, including canned goods, airplanes, and automobiles, were created by spirits or ancestors of Melanesian people.
- Law of Contagion : Add brief definition or description
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Shamanism : Range of traditional beliefs and practices concerned with communication with the spirit world, and entering supernatural realms to obtain answers to the problems of their community.