From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Commonwealth of Nations : An international organisation that evolved out of the British Empire.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- New South Wales : Most populous Australian state, whose capital city is Sydney.
- Capital (city) : Usually a major city, where the country's government is typically found.
- : The XXVII Summer Olympic Games, held in Sydney (AUS).
- Condobolin, New South Wales : A small town near the geographic centre of New South Wales.
- James Cook : (1728-1779) a British explorer and navigator.
- Morton National Park : a 60,000 acre national park in New South Wales, Australia, about 170 kilometres southwest of Sydney.
- Norfolk Island : Add brief definition or description
- North Head Quarantine Station : Quarantine station at Manly in Sydney, Australia that was in operation from 1828 to 1984 and is now part of the Sydney Harbour National Park under the management of the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service who operate it as a tourist and historic site.
- Pacific Ocean : the largest single mass of water in the world, lying between Asia and Australia on its west, and North America and South America on its east.
- Southern Highlands, New South Wales : Add brief definition or description
- Sydney Entertainment Centre : Add brief definition or description
- Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras : An annual gay and lesbian festival that takes place each summer in Sydney, Australia.
- Sydney Hilton : Add brief definition or description
- Sydney Showground : Add brief definition or description
- Tallong : Village in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia.
- A-League : Premier domestic Australian football (soccer) competition.
- Beer : Alcoholic fermented beverage.
- Drought : Lack or insufficiency of rain for an extended period that severely disturbs the hydrologic cycle in an area.
- Goulburn, New South Wales : Historic city in New South Wales, Australia, located along the Sydney to Canberra corridor, and famous for its turn of the century architecture.
- Graffiti Removal Day : Annual New South Wales community-based initiative to remove and prevent graffiti using volunteers.
- GTK (television series) : Australian popular culture television series produced and broadcast by ABC TV (1969-1975).
- Hit Scene : Australian music television series produced and broadcast by ABC TV (1969-1972).
- Ken Rosewall : Add brief definition or description
- Manning Clark : Australian historian; author of the six-volume History of Australia, published 1962-1987.
- Melbourne : Capital city of the state of Victoria, Australia.
- Robert Hughes (Australian actor) : (b. 19 August 1948) Australian actor whose most well known roles include ABBA: The Movie and the television sitcom Hey Dad..!
- South Pacific : A 1949 musical with music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, and book by Hammerstein and Joshua Logan, inspired by James A. Michener's 1948 Tales of the South Pacific, a collection of stories.
- Triple M Classic Rock Digital : Australian Digital Radio station operated by Southern Cross Austereo from it's launch date on 25 November 2013, focused on the classic rock format.
- The Hands of Tyme : Two hour music programme on Sydney community radio station 2SER, which plays select songs of the psychedelic era from the mid-1960s to the mid-1970s.