Sunshine Woman/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sunshine Woman, or pages that link to Sunshine Woman or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- BBC Sessions (Led Zeppelin album) : A 1997 live album recorded by Led Zeppelin at the BBC between 1969-1971.
- Led Zeppelin II : A 1969 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their first number one album. Also known by the title Brown Bomber.
- Blues rock : Add brief definition or description
- Maida Vale Studios : Add brief definition or description
- Hats Off to (Roy) Harper : A 1970 blues song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Led Zeppelin III, dedicated to Roy Harper.
- Travelling Riverside Blues : A 1969 blues-rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for the BBC series Top Gear, and later released as a single off the 1990 Led Zeppelin box set.
- The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair : A 1969 blues rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for the BBC, which was subsequently released on their 1997 BBC Sessions album.
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Alexis Korner : Add brief definition or description
- BBC Radio : Add brief definition or description
- Top Gear : Long-running BBC television series about cars.
- Tasty Pop Sundae : Add brief definition or description