Sugar Mama (Led Zeppelin song)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sugar Mama (Led Zeppelin song), or pages that link to Sugar Mama (Led Zeppelin song) or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Led Zeppelin II : A 1969 album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their first number one album. Also known by the title Brown Bomber.
- Coda (album) : A 1982 studio album recorded by Led Zeppelin, featuring unreleased recordings over the band's 10 year history.
- Blues rock : Add brief definition or description
- Morgan Studios : Add brief definition or description
- Travelling Riverside Blues : A 1969 blues-rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for the BBC series Top Gear, and later released as a single off the 1990 Led Zeppelin box set.
- We're Gonna Groove : A 1960 song written by Ben E. King and James Bethea (as 'Groovin') and covered most famously by Led Zeppelin.
- La La (song) : 1969 song by English rock band Led Zeppelin, released on the expanded edition of Led Zeppelin II in 2014.
- Sugar mama : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Andy Johns : Add brief definition or description
- P. J. Proby : (b. James Marcus Smith, 6 November 1938), American singer, composer, and actor, best known for his string of Top 10 hits in the 1960s and musical theatre productions.
- Three Week Hero : A 1969 album recorded by P. J. Proby, which featured all four future members of Led Zeppelin.