Structured Query Language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Structured Query Language, or pages that link to Structured Query Language or to this page or whose text .
- Computer : A machine that executes a sequence of instructions.
- Database : A collection of computer-readable records, at one or more location, that are organized in some meaningful way beyond simple sequence of creation
- Microsoft SQL Server : Add brief definition or description
- MySQL : Cross-platform relational database management system that uses the SQL (Structured Query Language) syntax for scripting queries.
- Postgresql : Add brief definition or description
- SPARQL : Add brief definition or description
- XQuery : Add brief definition or description