System Control And Data Acquisition/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to System Control And Data Acquisition, or pages that link to System Control And Data Acquisition or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/System Control And Data Acquisition. Needs checking by a human.
- Convergence of communications : Technical specifications and infrastructure to allow all types of communications (e.g., telephone, web, television) to interface over a common set of information transfer technologies
- Critical infrastructure : Those private, local government, and national government function necessary for the continuing operation of a society
- Cyberterrorism : Terrorist attacks on resources on computer and telecommunications networks, or use of Internet and other cyberspace to support terrorist operations.
- George W. Bush Administration : The policies and acts during the presidency of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States of America
- Internet : International "network of networks" that connects computers together through the Internet Protocol Suite and supports applications like Email and the World Wide Web.
- Intranet : A set of networked computers, under one administration, which can only communicate with one another.
- Telemetry : Electromagnetic transmission of the observations taken by remote sensors
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Value of networks : A variety of factors influence the value of communications networks, including the number of participants, the interconnections among the participants, and the reliability of both the physical network and the information it carries.