Straight leg raise/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Straight leg raise, or pages that link to Straight leg raise or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Straight leg raise. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Herniated disk : Rupture of fibrocartilagenous material (annulus fibrosis) that surrounds the intervertebral disk.
- Kernig's and Brudzinski's signs : Techniques used, as a part of a physical examination, usually when the patient complains of a "stiff neck", to elicit specific signs suggestive of meningitis
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Neurologic manifestation : Clinical signs and symptoms caused by nervous system injury or dysfunction.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Sciatica : Pain along the sciatic nerve usually caused by a herniated disk of the lumbar region of the spine and radiating to the buttocks and to the back of the thigh.
- Sign (medical) : An objective finding on physical examination or diagnostic testing, complementing the subjective symptoms reported by a patient