Herniated disk/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Herniated disk, or pages that link to Herniated disk or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Herniated disk. Needs checking by a human.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Lumbalgia : Common musculoskeletal disorder caused by a variety of diseases and trauma that affect the lumbar spine.
- Neurologic manifestation : Clinical signs and symptoms caused by nervous system injury or dysfunction.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Sciatica : Pain along the sciatic nerve usually caused by a herniated disk of the lumbar region of the spine and radiating to the buttocks and to the back of the thigh.
- Sign (medical) : An objective finding on physical examination or diagnostic testing, complementing the subjective symptoms reported by a patient
- Straight leg raise : The straight leg raise, also called Lasègue sign or Lasègue test, is a test done during the physical examination to determine whether a patient with low back pain has an underlying herniated disk
- Symptom : A subjective description of an abnormal state, recounted by a patient, which is informative, but different from the objective result of a sign.