From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stone. Needs checking by a human.
- Alps : European mountain range stretching from Austria and Slovenia to Switzerland and France; contains Mont Blanc, the highest point of which is 4,808 meters.
- Architecture of the Song Dynasty : Add brief definition or description
- Architecture : The art and technique of designing and constructing buildings to fulfill both practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Castle : A building which was designed to protect people and property inside, and typically belonged to an important or wealthy person such as a lord or monarch.
- Himeji Castle : Sixteenth-century Japanese fortification, built of wood rather than stone and well-preserved, with a maze of pathways designed to confuse invaders; today a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Ring (jewellery) : An ornamental band of durable material, usually metal, usually worn on the human finger.
- Rock (geology) : Naturally occurring solid aggregate of one or more minerals and/or mineraloids.
- Scarborough Castle : Ruined stone castle on the east coast of Yorkshire, England, begun in mid-twelfth century.
- Scarborough, North Yorkshire : Seaside resort, fishing port and former spa town on the east coast of North Yorkshire, England; once an important mediaeval port and site of a major royal castle (population about 52,000).
- Sculptor (artist) : An artist who produces three-dimensional works, in materials such as wood, stone, metal and glass.