Stokes' theorem/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Stokes' theorem, or pages that link to Stokes' theorem or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stokes' theorem. Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere's equation : An expression for the magnetic force between two electric current-carrying wire segments.
- Ampere's law : The integral of a magnetic field over a closed path is equal to the conduction current through the surface bounded by the path.
- Curl : A vector operator that describes the rotation of a vector field.
- Divergence theorem : A theorem relating the flux of a vector field through a surface to the vector field inside the surface.
- Faraday's law (electromagnetism) : States that a change in magnetic flux generates an electromotive force (EMF).
- Manifold (geometry) : An abstract mathematical space.
- Maxwell equations : Mathematical equations describing the interrelationship between electric and magnetic fields; dependence of the fields on electric charge- and current- densities.
- Vector field : A vector function on the three-dimensional Euclidean space .