Angular momentum (classical)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Angular momentum (classical), or pages that link to Angular momentum (classical) or to this page or whose text .
- Laws of conservation : The laws of science which state that a particular measurable property (or quantity) of an isolated physical system does not change (i.e., is constant) during the course of time.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Angular momentum (classical). Needs checking by a human.
- Angular momentum (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Angular momentum (quantum) : A vector operator of which the three components have well-defined commutation relations.
- Barycentre : The centre of mass of a body or system of particles, a weighted average where certain forces may be taken to act.
- Clebsch-Gordan coefficients : appear in total angular momentum eigenstates when written in terms of angular momentum states of subsystems.
- Johannes Kepler : (1571-1630) German astronomer best known for his three laws of planetary motion.
- Momentum : mass of a particle times its velocity (a vector).
- Rigid rotor : A 3-dimensional rigid object rotating around its center of mass.