Soranus of Ephesus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Soranus of Ephesus, or pages that link to Soranus of Ephesus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Soranus of Ephesus. Needs checking by a human.
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea
- Herophilus : (335 B.C. - 280 B.C.) Alexandrian physician, often called the father of anatomy.
- Hippocrates : (c. 460 – 370 BCE) A physician, who revolutionized the practice of medicine by transforming it from its mythical, superstitious, magical and supernatural roots to a science based on observation and reason.
- Renaissance : Cultural movement that spanned roughly the 14th to the 17th century, beginning in Florence in the Late Middle Ages and later spreading to the rest of Europe.
- Rome : The capital city of Italy.