Solid (state of matter)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Solid (state of matter), or pages that link to Solid (state of matter) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Solid (state of matter). Needs checking by a human.
- Chemical compound : A chemical substance consisting of two or more chemical elements bonded in a fixed ratio; not a mixture.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Gas : One of the major states of matter (i.e., gas, liquid, solid and plasma).
- Kilogram : The kilogram is the basic unit of mass in the International System of Units (SI, metric system).
- List of states of matter : Add brief definition or description
- Mass : The total amount of a substance, or alternatively, the total energy of a substance.
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Solid (geometry) : Branch of mathematics that deals with three-dimensional figures and surfaces.
- Temperature : A fundamental quantity in physics - describes how warm or cold a system is.