From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sheffield, or pages that link to Sheffield or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sheffield. Needs checking by a human.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Leicester : Major English city in Leicestershire in the Midlands.
- London : Capital city of the United Kingdom (pop. 7,556,900).
- Manchester : City and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, northwestern England, on the Irwell, Medlock, Irk, and Tib rivers.
- Midland Main Line : A major railway in the United Kingdom, linking London St. Pancras to Sheffield.
- Regions of England : the first level of administrative division, below the U.K. national government, within England.
- Steel : An alloy whose major component is iron, with carbon content between 0.02% and 1.7% by weight, depending on grade.
- Tyne and Wear Metro : Light rail transit system in Newcastle, U.K.
- Yorkshire : Region of northern England and the United Kingdom.