Regions of England/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Regions of England, or pages that link to Regions of England or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Regions of England. Needs checking by a human.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- Manchester : City and metropolitan borough of Greater Manchester, northwestern England, on the Irwell, Medlock, Irk, and Tib rivers.
- Sheffield : City in southwest Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Yorkshire and the Humber : One of England's nine administrative regions, consisting of most of Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire.
- York : City in North Yorkshire, England, at the meeting point of the rivers Ouse and Foss.