Shaker gene/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Shaker gene, or pages that link to Shaker gene or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Shaker gene. Needs checking by a human.
- Drosophilidae : Family of myodarian cyclorrhaphous dipteran insects in the subsection Acalypteratae, including the fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster).
- Ether (chemistry) : A chemical compound in which two hydrocarbons are joined together by an intervening oxygen atom; denoted R-O-R. In the past, diethyl ether was used as an anesthetic; still widely used in industrial chemistry
- Nervous system : The control unit of bodily functions in animals.
- Neurotransmitter : A class of chemicals which relay, amplify or modulate electrical signals between a neuron and other cells in the nervous system.