Ether (chemistry)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ether (chemistry), or pages that link to Ether (chemistry) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ether (chemistry). Needs checking by a human.
- Archaea : A major group of numerous microorganisms fundamentally different from the bacteria and including many chemolithotrophs and extremophiles.
- Ether (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic chemistry : A systematic way of naming organic chemical compounds as recommended by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- Organic reaction : A chemical reaction involving organic compounds.
- Shaker gene : A gene which plays a part in the operation of potassium ion channels, which are integral membrane proteins and are essential to the correct functioning of the cell, and when mutated in Drosophila melanogaster causes a variety of aberrant leg movements.
- Valproic acid : An anticonvulsant medication.