Semen (human)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Semen (human), or pages that link to Semen (human) or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Human : Bipedal mammalian species native to most continents and sharing a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans; notable for evolving language and adapting its habitat to its own needs.
- Reproduction (biology) : The production of a genetically identical or similar copy of an organism.
- Reproductive medicine : Add brief definition or description
- Human reproduction : Add brief definition or description
- Semen : Add brief definition or description
- Gametocyte : Add brief definition or description
- Sperm : Add brief definition or description
- Sperm quality : Add brief definition or description
- Prostate : Compound tubuloalveolar exocrine gland of the male mammalian reproductive system.
- Penis : A male sexual organ for transmission of semen into the female reproductive tract.
- Male reproductive tract : Add brief definition or description
- Infertility (human) : Inability of a human couple to conceive a pregnancy, or induce conception, after attempting to do so for at least one full year.