Semantic primes/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Semantic primes, or pages that link to Semantic primes or to this page or whose text .
- Linguistics : The scientific study of language.
- Semantics : The study of the way in which the use of and interrelationships between words, phrases and sentences create meaning.
- Linguistic universal : General statement of a pattern across the structures of languages or within a single language, e.g. if the verb precedes the object in a sentence, the language will have prepositions and not postpositions; associated with the work of Joseph H. Greenberg and so sometimes called 'Greenberg universal'.
- Cognition : The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment.
- Definition (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Dictionary : Reference work containing words classed alphabetically and giving information about spelling, etymology and usage.
- : The applied science of making dictionaries.