Scottish independence referendum, 2014/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Scottish independence referendum, 2014, or pages that link to Scottish independence referendum, 2014 or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Scotland : A country that forms the northernmost part of the United Kingdom; population about 5,200,000.
- Scottish independence : Add brief definition or description
- Referendum : Vote open to all members of an electorate to accept or reject a proposal; also known as a plebiscite.
- Scottish National Party : Left-leaning party which campaigns for an independent Scotland outside the UK; founded 1934 and formed a minority administration in the Scottish Parliament (2007-2011), then a majority government (since May 2011).
- Scottish Labour Party : Add brief definition or description
- Scottish Conservative Party : Add brief definition or description
- Scottish Liberal Democrats : Add brief definition or description
- Scottish Green Party : Add brief definition or description