From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Requiem. Needs checking by a human.
- Alfred Schnittke : (24 November 1934 - 3 August 1998) Russian composer influenced by Dmitri Shostakovich, who developed a polystylistic technique with his symphonies.
- Giuseppe Verdi : Italian 19th-century composer of operas and a Requiem.
- Igor Stravinsky : Russian-born 20th-century composer who died in 1971 in the United States.
- Johannes Brahms : German composer, pianist, and conductor (1833 - 1897).
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart : (27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791) Austrian-born composer of the Classical era, who composed over six hundred works, many acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, concertante, chamber, piano, operatic, and choral music.