RNA interference/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to RNA interference, or pages that link to RNA interference or to this page or whose text .
- Central dogma of molecular genetics : Assumption of molecular biology, namely, that each gene in the DNA molecule carries the information needed to construct one protein, which, acting as an enzyme, controls one chemical reaction in the cell.
- Small interfering RNA : Add brief definition or description
- Micro RNA : Single-stranded RNA molecules of 21-23 nucleotides in length, which regulate gene expression.
- Biotechnology and plant breeding : The use of microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeasts, or biological substances, such as enzymes, to improve plants and prevent plant diseases.